Profile of Thaetner, Johanna
- Name: Thaetner, Johanna
- Nationality: Germany
- Country of Residence: Germany
- Town: Freiburg
- E-Mail: not public
- Profession: Forest Ranger
- Educational Background:
Primary education (primary school) and secondary education (grammar school);
Voluntary service (Freiwilliges Ökologisches Jahr) at Waldschulheim Kloster Schöntal;
Academic studies (forestry) at Hochschule für Forstwirtschaft Rottenburg
- Where I live and how I view my environment:
I live near Freiburg in the black forest and I work in the city Freiburg. I enjoy the scenery and the tranquility of the forest in contrast to the citylife very much.
- Biodiversity means to me personally:
the basis of life in general.
- My Symbol of biodiversity:
- My motivation for participating:
the hope of getting the chanve to reflect correlations between biodiversity and cultural diversity with the other participants and the development of specific perspectives on the subject of preservation of nature,
biodiversity and cultural diversity.
- How did I show I am ready to "Go 4 BioDiv":
- My message to other participants: